Business Travel Consultant – Full Time
The role will be varied and will offer the right candidate the chance to get involved in all aspects of the business.
The candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious whilst displaying excellent customer service skills. The individual must have a minimum of two years’ experience working on a Global Distribution System and will need to be a strong communicator, organised and possess excellent time management and IT skills. You must also be able to multi-task and have experience of working to deadlines. A good attention to detail and problem solving skills are also required.
To develop and oversee a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Handle and assist with all travel arrangements and operations
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, suppliers and representatives
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients from initial set-up
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Create and update electronic records for clients
- Keep abreast of developments within the industry and advise colleagues and clients accordingly
- Attend industry-related events
Key areas of responsibility:
- Research, plan and advise booking travel arrangements for business clients, paying attention to the client’s individual needs
- Create bespoke travel packages and itineraries
- Deal with commission building
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Use tools to benchmark fares and rates
- Upsell other aspects of the company’s travel service
- Identify and investigate schemes to benefit the client
- Answer and direct telephone calls and queries, responding to email queries in line with company standards and policy
- Provide cover for members of the team
- Develop skills by participating in educational opportunities
- Proactively alert clients of anything which could affect their travel arrangements by using available systems
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@reviewtravel.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!