Job title: Accounts Assistant
Full-Time – Monday to Friday
Review Travel is a travel management company specialising in corporate travel, with offices in Cheshire and Hertfordshire.
We are seeking a part time Accounts Assistant to provide support to our Accounts department at our Handforth Head Office, whilst providing support to our other branch as well.
The role will be varied and will offer the right candidate the chance to get involved in all areas of the business.
The candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious whilst displaying flexibility in supporting different departments within the office. Training will be provided for the in house office system, but crucially, the individual must have experience of purchase ledger control and be conversant with Sage and common Office applications such as Excel, Office etc.
The individual will need to be a strong communicator, organised and possess excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to multi task, with experience working to deadlines. A good attention to detail and problem-solving skills are also required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales and purchase ledger control through cash and payment allocation and reconciliation of related reports
- Invoice maintenance
- Credit control, chasing debt and resolving related queries
- Setting up and reconciling direct debits and credit card statements
- Cash allocation
- Prepare and maintain company documents and records
- Creating ad hoc reports specific to client requirement
- Answer and direct telephone calls and queries and email management
Please send your CV and covering letter to HR@reviewtravel.co.uk