We are hiring experienced Business Travel Consultants to join us!
Contract: Permanent – 37.5 hours per week Mon- Fri (on-site)
Salary: Dependent on proven BTC experience
In addition to the salary, we also offer:
- Incentive scheme for additional earnings on achieved targets
- 25 days of annual leave plus statutory Bank Holidays
As a leading top 50 travel management company, our mission is simple: to make travel seamless and stress-free for our national and global clients. We are dedicated to providing personalised service, innovative solutions, and cost-effective travel management to ensure our clients can focus on what matters most – their business.
As a Business Travel Consultant at Review Travel you will be a key player in ensuring that our corporate clients receive top-notch travel management service. Your role will involve collaborating with clients to understand their unique travel requirements, offering expert advice and orchestrating seamless travel experiences.
- Client Consultation:
- Dealing with a high volume of calls, booking complex worldwide travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car hire, rail.
- Engaging with clients to understanding the travel needs, preferences and policies.
- Itinerary Planning:
- Creating comprehensive travel itineraries, considering client preferences, anticipating their needs, whilst taking into account cost effectiveness and time efficiency to exceed expectations
- Adapting to different priorities and requirements
- Relationship Building:
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, suppliers and industry partners as well as providing a consultative sales approach
- Trip Management:
- Regularly checking and actioning airline queue messages and monitor existing bookings on hold
- Changing and amending trips, issuing and reissuing tickets, and problem solving
- Business Focus:
- Achieving and maintaining targets by working efficiently
- Exhibiting positive behaviour and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Acting as a team player to ensure the overall success of the team
- Actively contributing to achieve the SLA targets and team incentives
- Proactively managing personal productivity, profitability, and quality assurance targets to meet or exceed requirements
- Ensuring all necessary actions are taken to reach and maintain SLA targets
- Continually keeping fully abreast of airline contracts, routings, and services
- Attending offered training to ensure all knowledge of airlines, fares, services, products, and benefits remains fully up to date
Key experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years + experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- GDS native (long-haul entry) either in Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo (preferred)
- Passion for and experience in business travel
- Online booking tool experience desired
- Fares knowledge including changes, cancellations fares and ticketing rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients effectively over the phone, emails and other channels such as video conferencing/web chats
- Communicate effectively with other member of the team and departments to support a collaborative positive working environment
- Exhibit and encourage a clear, simple communication style
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
If you meet the experience and attributes for this role then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to HR@reviewtravel.co.uk
Please only apply if you have recent and current experience as a Business/Corporate Travel Consultant. We are not currently looking for Leisure or Hospitality applicants.